Tuesday, November 11, 2014

(Very) Girly Things


Hello readers of my blog! I cleaned my guest room last weekend and found some pretty, girly stuff  that I want to share with you. The room is apron-y girly heaven and super clean now! 



Aprons on a string add color to a white wall. 

Yard sale find last weekend! 

Fresh lavender in a crystal vase freshens the room. Notice the card on my desk? It's from my very dear friend and It says "Will you be my bridesmaid?" Of course I will !!!!! 

This adorable afghan and matching pillow are a wedding gift from my aunt. She does amazing work. 
Pansies, pumpkins, and a swan planter! View from my front porch. 

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo weird! I just decided to look up your blog today and I see this very special post that I am proud to be a part of <3 LOVE your aprons on a string and the afghan from your aunt!

    ReplyDelete