Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Since my last post I have moved from the old (rented) homestead  into a new (owned) one! One of my favorite features of the new house is the bathtub. It's a little bit deeper than our old one and MUCH prettier. So far, I've enjoyed several bubble baths.





Today I tried something new though. A detox bath that I read about in a magazine. Let me tell you, it was intense. Unlike any bath of my life, I felt like I was in a sauna. Sweating. A lot.

DETOX BATH
Desolve 2 cups of Epsom salts, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1 tablespoon of ground ginger in your hot bath water. The sweating started within 10 minutes for me. It is said doing so will get out  the toxins that cause a cold.  Hopefully it works! There are a lot of web pages with more detailed instructions if you are interested.  If you try it, comment and let me know how it worked for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment