Monday, September 15, 2014

Apron of the Month: September

This apron dates back to when I used to live in a citrusy house/thrift store called Lemon Meringue Thrift & Gift or "The Lemon" for short. At the time I was babysitting the two cutest kids in the world named Indiana and Amelie. Their mom made this Apron for me as gift, making it the second in my collection. 

September
Lemonade Apron


Aren't lemons the happiest looking fruit?

Usually making things from scratch is the cheapest way to go, but the price of lemons are so darn high this lemonade actually cost $7.00 to make. Yikes. It was worth it though. So refreshing! 

Oops....


Here it is! Thank you timer setting. 



Close up of the fabric. 












2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Shout out to Lemon Meringue! Loving this blog so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun, fun apron. It makes me want to bake lemon drop cookies.

    ReplyDelete