Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Baby Lambs and Roller Sets

 I couldn't resist this picture.



I don't know it it's the baby lamb, the blue silk shirt, or Betty's twinkling eyes, but I love this picture. It got me thinking. You don't see many women set their hair anymore. Except grandmas. The truth is roller setting your hair is less damaging than blow drying it, and your style will last for days. It somehow seems to stay cleaner longer too, but that it probably my imagination mixed with wishful thinking. SO I am going to do an experiment. I am going to get a roller set and see how it lasts compared to my regular blow dry. Stay tuned for my full report complete with pictures.


4 comments:

  1. Perhaps this pic was inspiration for Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. line???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you think hot rollers would give results somewhere between blow-drying/curling iron and rollers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am mid- experiment right now and plan to share my results soon!

      Delete